Monday, May 26, 2008

Summer Is Here

















Summer is here and that means swimming, swimming, swimming. It also means cranky kids because all they do is swim but I love the smell of sun screen and seeing kids run around in their swim suits all day which means less laundry to wash. Connor even sleeps in his swim suit. It has been cooler than usual this summer. We went to Usery Pass on Memorial Day weekend since it was in the 80's. Elli was visiting cousins in Oregon but we dragged Grandma Wilson with us. It was so fun and Connor, Mitch and Brad made it to the top. Everyone was happy until the trek down when kids were falling right and left. Good thing I brought band aids and wipes to clean up the huge amounts of blood the kids said they had but the pin sized spots I saw. I am just glad to have my kids home and not to have a schedule. I say that now but by the end of next week you may see some kids for sale on eBay.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm about to list mine on eBay! Anyone interested in a two year old?

I miss Arizona so much...call me crazy - but I really think it is beautiful.