Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Little Girl Who Played Hookie

Yeah she is cute but what a stinker. I love this little 5 year old but she is smarter than her mom and knows what to say and do to get her way. For example on Friday she woke up and said her tummy hurt. She ran to the toilet and looked pale. After I discovered her in the bathroom I gave her a bowl and told her to go and lay on the couch. Moments later she flung her helpless body on the couch and remained there until I figured out how I could take her to work with me. Once I got things organized I heard Mitchell say "great now I am going to get sick." She replied in her confident voice "yeah but if you do you get to stay home from school." Are you kidding me? What on earth am I supposed to do with a child like this. This is why it is good that Brad takes such cute pictures of her!!!!

3 comments:

RocketBox Boy said...

She is awfully smart. Juliette has tried to pull that one on me a few times and it doesn't seem to be working for her. I love that I know all the tricks. I was just as bad at her age. Beth is sure cute in the picture.

Jen said...

That's one amazing little girl you got there- i'm glad i'm not dealing w/ that yet!

Iliana said...

HA! Love Bethany and at the same time am fine with all boys :) She is so so cute!