Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Little Dirt

Ok seriously. Do you have to pour dirt on yourself? This was Connors favorite past time at our reunion this summer. Every time I turned around this kid was dirty. There was a reason I only packed navy blue and black clothes for him. He was happy and that is all that mattered. Connor had a great time with his cousin Tyler who is younger but bigger than him. (Everyone is bigger than him.) I asked his mom how big Tyler was. She said 43 pounds. Connor then turns to Tyler and says "so I hear you are 43, I am 4." Comments like this make this dirty kid bearable.

5 comments:

RocketBox Boy said...

That is hilarious! What a funny kid! Anderson seems to love dumping dirt on himself too! Boys....

Iliana said...

Conner is such a cool kid! Tyler hasn't stopped doing the "high-five dolphin" or asking for turkey and cheese sandwiches because "That's what Connor eats". Love that Bethany got kicked out of sharing a room. She's one smart cookie to realize clepto=private room.

Sunshine said...

Love it! It is fun to see what you have been up to...I love this picture of Connor...it pretty much sums up boyhood. See if Bethany can fit me in sometime this week...maybe she could text me or something.

Rebecca said...

You've got such cute kiddos!

I'm so sad I didn't get to go to the renuion! :(

Which brings me to my next question...WHERE ARE THE PICTURES??? I've been patiently waiting posts and updates from either you or Iliana...and I got nothing!

Love you!

The Websters said...

Hi friend! How are you feeling? I have been thinking about you a lot and home you are feeling okay. I am sure your family is taking good care of youbc you have 5 home nurses.!